Office of Internships, 308 Stephenson Hall
- Monday and Wednesday 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Internship Proposals: April 10, 2015
- Fall and Spring Semester Internship Proposals: Friday of the week classes begin
Please make sure the proposal is complete and that you have obtained all of the required approval signatures. It is necessary to schedule an appointment, as opposed to dropping by, because there are several items to review and sign. The earlier you can schedule, the better, since the last few weeks prior to the summer deadline will fill up quickly and completely. Call (859) 985-3626 to schedule, or send an email request email@example.com with two options for your preferred times and your cell phone number for follow-up.
No appointments will be taken after the summer deadline date, however, any student who receives a late offer from an employer (with whom they interviewed earlier in the spring) may submit their proposal after deadline for possible consideration.
- Internship Basics
- International Internships
- Forms & Resources
- Internship Snapshots
- Search Internships
- Schedule Class Presentation
- Role of Faculty Sponsors
- Sample Internship Rubrics
- Resources for Reflective Journals