Office of Internships, 308 Stephenson Hall
- Monday and Wednesday 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Summer Internship Proposals: April 10, 2015
- Fall and Spring Semester Internship Proposals: Friday of the week classes begin
You must schedule an appointment to submit your Internship Proposal and Funding Request Form because there are several things to review and sign. The earlier you can schedule, the better, since the last few weeks prior to the summer deadline will be booked solid. Call (859) 985-3656 to schedule or send an email request for an appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org with two options for your preferred times and your cell phone number for follow-up. No appointments will be taken after the summer deadline date, however, students who receive late offers from employers with whom they interviewed earlier in the spring may drop off proposals with the Internship Office for possible consideration.
- Internship Basics
- International Internships
- Forms & Resources
- Internship Snapshots
- Search Internships in CareerBridge
- Schedule Class Presentation
- Role of Faculty Sponsors
- Sample Internship Rubrics
- Resources for Reflective Journals